
一点英语
English Step by Step
No. 177
01
Medical Story Show
(3-15)
Aggravated the condition.
加重了病情
It's all over the place. Must be in his blood.
扩散到全身 一定在他的血液里
What if it is his blood? Lymphoma?
如果是血液本身呢 淋巴瘤
Unless you've got something better.
除非你有更好的解释
We foolishly ruled out lymphoma
我们愚蠢地排除了淋巴瘤
because his C.T. scan showed no adenopathy
因为他的 CT 扫描没有淋巴结肿大
C.B.C. Showed a normal differen-smear
全血细胞计数正常
bone marrow showed no Screw the tests.
骨髓也没有... 别管这些检查了
Do an exploratory laparotomy and find out what's in there.
做个剖腹探查 找出是什么在作怪
He has no blood pressure, no immune system and no kidneys.
他没有血压 没有免疫系统 也没有肾
Surgery will kill him.
手术会要了他的命
Yeah, you're right.
对 你说得对
Let's stick with the wrong pill theory.
我们就继续认为他吃错药好了
I'll schedule him for surgery.
我来给他安排手术时间
Okay, Brandon
准备好 布兰登
we're running this tube through your heart...
我们正在用电子导管检视你的心脏
and into the pulmonary arteries in your lungs.
然后进入肺动脉
The sensors will give us information we need
传感器会给我们提供
for the exploratory surgery later this afternoon.
下午探查手术所需信息
My fingers are numb. Try not to move.
我手指没感觉了 尽量不要动
We're in the right atrium
现在导管到了右心房
trying to catch the flow through the tricuspid valve.
我们正试图截取三尖瓣血流图像
I think the catheter's curling in the atrium.
我认为导管在心房处弯曲了
Got it. We're in the R.V. Now.
了解 现在在右心室
Ectopy.
异位搏动
You must've irritated the heart wall. It'll calm down.
肯定是你刺激到了心壁 会平稳下来的
He can't tolerate any cardiac arrhythmia.
他经不起任何心律失常
Pull back. He needs the surgery.
拉回去 他需要手术
Pressure's dropped.
血压下降
You still with us, Brandon? Get the curtains.
能听到我们吗 布兰登 拉上窗帘
V.F.
室颤
Charging. Clear.
充电 闪开
Sinus rhythm.
窦心律
——From《House M.D》
重点词汇(Vocabulary)
1.aggravate [ˈæɡrəveɪt] v. 使加重,使恶化;惹怒,激怒2.rule out 排除;取消;划去;反对;阻止3.lymphoma [lɪmˈfoʊmə] n. [肿瘤] 淋巴瘤4.adenopathy [,ædi'nɔpəθi] n. 淋巴结肿大5.exploratory laparotomy 剖腹探查6.pulmonary arteryn [解剖] 肺动脉7.sensor [ˈsensər] n. (探测光、热、压力等的)传感器8.atrium [ˈeɪtriəm] n. [解剖] 心房9.catheter [ˈkæθətər] n. [医] 导管;导尿管;尿液管10.ectopy [ˈektəpi] n. 异位(等于 ectopia)11.cardiac arrhythmia 心律失常;心律不整;心律紊乱12.sinus rhythm 窦性心律
02
Next issue