当前位置: 网站首页 - 在线学习 - 一点英语 - 正文

一点英语

一点英语 [No 180]

发布时间:2022-09-22浏览量:

一点英语

English Step by Step

No. 180

01

Medical Story Show

(3-18)

for the hair I pulled out.

我拔了他头发怪疼的

And get some air in here.

给里面透透气

Make a note. I should never doubt myself.

记下这条 我永远不该怀疑自己

I think you'll remember. You know

我想你会记得的

it wouldn't hurt you to be wrong every now and then.

知道吗 你偶尔出个错不会伤你自尊的

What, you don't care about these people?

怎么 你不担忧病人的安危吗

The colchicine interferes

秋水仙素会妨碍

with the ability of the heart muscle to contract

心肌收缩能力

pumping blood, lowering your blood pressure.

使血液回流 血压降低

The antibodies we're giving you

我们给你的抗体

should neutralize the colchicine

可以中和秋水仙素

allowing your heart to beat at its normal rate.

让你的心脏以正常速率跳动

When will you know?

什么时候能知道起作用了

We know now.

现在已经知道了

Thank God.

感谢上帝

Big weekend?

周末过足瘾吗

It's not for me. I'm fully stocked.

不是我要药 我的存货充足

Cuddy got you doing inventory? Nope.

卡迪要你盘点药房库存 不是

Trying to solve that kid's case.

想要解决那孩子的病案

The gout medicine O.D.? Yeah.

痛风药服食过量那个吗 对啊

The fact that I know it's a gout medicine O.D.

事实是我知道是痛风药过量

would indicate the case is already solved.

就意味着这个病案已经完结

Well, you'd be wrong.

你这么想就错了

What about the fact that the kid is now

那么另一事实呢 这个孩子现在已经

I believe the technical term is "Not sick"?

用术语来说应该是"痊愈"

You know how many forms

你知道市面上

of colchicine there are on the market?

有多少种形式的秋水仙素吗

Stop it. Neither do I. But it's a lot.

停 我也不知道 但太多了

Pills, powders, liquids, I. V. Fluids.

药片 粉末 液体 静脉注射

Somewhere at a party

某个地方的一场派对

in his coffee, up his nose, in his ear

他在咖啡里喝到 眼睛看到 耳朵听到

this kid had some.

这小子有过一些

So you're not happy with your Ecstasy theory?

这么说你对迷幻药的说法不满意

He said he used it twice. People lie.

他承认用过两次 人都会说谎

Yeah. If you're gonna lie, it's

没错 如果你要说谎 那是...

You know what? I'm not interested.

你猜怎么着 我没兴趣听

Not curious? No. Because I'm well-adjusted.

不好奇吗 不 因为我心里满足了

Right.

确实

Temperature's normal. I want cousin Sharon there.

体温正常 我想雪伦表妹在场

If we invite Sharon

如果我们邀请雪伦

we have to invite all the cousins.

我们就得请所有的表亲

So what? My side of the family doesn't need anything.

那有什么关系 我家这边不需要什么的

I don't suppose

我觉得

I could have some of those cough pills, huh?

我不可以吃那些止咳药

They're okay, right? Yes.

其实药没事的 对吧 是的

You're doing great. You should invite Dr. House.

你现在情况很好 你应该邀请豪斯医生

Will he come? No. But he'll send a gift.

他会来吗 不会 但他会送份礼物

I'll make sure it's a good one.

我帮你把把关确保是好东西

There's a letter on the back of these pills.

这些药片背面有个字母

Your old pills didn't have a letter on them?

你之前吃的药片上面没有字母

No. Round and yellow, but no letter.

没有 是圆形黄色的 但没有字母

Well, these will help your cough.

没事 这些会治好你的咳嗽的

Hey, you wanna go get some No.

嘿 你想不想去... 不用了

——From《House M.D》

重点词汇(Vocabulary)

1.every now and then 不时地;常常

2.interfere with 干扰,干涉;妨碍

3.neutralize [ˈnuːtrəlaɪz] v. 使失效,抵消;中和

4.stocked [stɑːkt] adj. 充足的;v. 有……存货;供应,进货;贮备,囤积

5.inventory [ˈɪnvəntɔːri] n. 详细目录,清单;存货,库存

02

Next issue