
一点英语
English Step by Step
No. 135
Traditional Chinese medicine
For cold qi in the abdomen with thunderous rumbling and cutting pain, counterflow fullness in the chest and rib-side, and retching and vomiting, Fu Zi Jing Mi Tang (Aconite and Rice Decoction) governs.
腹中寒气,雷鸣切痛,胸胁逆满,呕吐,附子粳米汤主之。
Medical Story Show
(1-22)
Okay, I want a hug and a kiss
好吧 我要亲亲你们每一个人
from every single one of you! Get up here right now!
快上来吧
There. Hold on.
那里 夹住了
She's converted.
扩散了
You said she was your cousin.
你说她是你表妹
Why would you lie?
为什么骗我
It got you to take the case.
那样你才会接这病例
You lied to a friend to save a stranger.
你欺骗一位朋友拯救一个陌生人
You don't think that's kind of screwed up?
你不觉得有点不够意思吗
You've never lied to me?
你就没骗过我
I never lie.
我从不撒谎
Oh. Right.
那是
Why do we do this? Because we're doctors.
我们为什么这样做 因为我们是医生
If we make mistakes, people die.
手中掌握的是人命
Dr. House?
豪斯医生
You have a patient.
你有病人
He says he needs a refill.
他是来继续开药的
Got change for a dollar?
有一块钱硬币吗
——From《House M.D》
重点词汇(Vocabulary)
1. convert [kənˈvɜːrt ] v. (使)转变,转换
2. screwed up [ˌskruːd ˈʌp] adj.困惑的
3. refill [ˌriːˈfɪl ,] n.补充装材料
4. change [tʃeɪndʒ] n.零钱,硬币
5. thunderous [ˈθʌndərəs]adj.雷鸣般的;声音很大的;怒容满面的;面色阴沉的;怒气冲冲的
国际交流与合作部